As human beings, we all have things we need to implement and choose to have a healthy and balanced life.
We need to consider everything that is important in life and build that. Such as healthy relationships; healthy lifestyle; the need to grow, etc.
1 Peter 5: 8
Be well balanced (temperate, sober of mind), be vigilant and cautious at all times; for that enemy of yours, the devil, roams around like a lion roaring [[a]in fierce hunger], seeking someone to seize upon and devour.
See the importance of being balanced. If there is an area in our life that isn’t well balanced, the devil will try and go down that path to try and devour us.
See that the devil is LIKE a roaring lion. He isn’t really a lion. But he is LOOKING for somebody to devour. So, he is looking for somebody that is out of balance.
This is why our life should be a balanced life.
When I think about human needs, I think about:
What love needs; what God wants; what love really wants.
I always think about God’s love language and how God wants us to love Him.
The basic needs of love is:
1. To be certain of something
2. God also gave us a need for uncertainty.
3. We have been created to be a seed:
4. We have the need to achieve something, win and be valued
5. We have a need to connect with people
6. We have a need for fulfillment
7. We have a need for growth and increase
8. We have a need for security
In the sermon Pastor Jaco discuss each of these points.