We live in a time where freedom is being taken away from us. We are born and set free by God. We aren’t under anything’s power anymore and have the freedom to choose. If somebody takes our freedom away, they’re taking our Biblical right away.
We must understand what is from God, and what is not from God.
And get to the place where we’d rather do what God says than what people say.
- 1 THESSALONIANS 5: 1 – 3 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
- In the last days, it will come suddenly.
- It’s vital to have peace in these days, by knowing you are not from here (The World)
- You need to stay in the Spirit in these times.
- Be awake all the time. The Word says we must not sleep.
- 1 THESSALONIANS 5: 4 – 6 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
- We have to be ever ready, awake, and aware of Jesus’ return.
- It shouldn’t be a problem of “When Jesus comes back”. You should just be ready at all times.
- Be in the light.
- Be cautious.
- Guard your heart these days.
Can you say you don’t look like the world?
The people of this world are using their authority and power to try and control us all, but it’s because of the power that comes with sin which entered this world.
People are ultimately going to destroy the world.
We are not under the power and dominion of the devil which is the ruler of the world.