We are living in trying times that the world is going through, and we should understand that these times are only reminding us of the things to come. This message is to bring hope and encouragement in these difficult times we face. There is a way in this time to be victorious in Christ! God wants us to be victorious!
1 Timothy 2: 3 -4 This is good and pleases God our Savior, 4 who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.
- God wants everyone saved
- God doesn’t want anybody to live in fear or go astray
- He wants us all to come to Him, but it does take our step of faith.
John 3: 3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.”
- We must be born again.
- Understand that the Kingdom of Heaven is not a place. It’s a way of living; the way God wants a person to live. The Kingdom of God wants to come into your life. It contains God’s power and God’s will for your life. You can only enter the Kingdom of God when you’re born again.
- Respond by faith by confessing that you believe you are worth dying for on the cross; You can’t make God love you more than what He already loves you!
- Receive what He has done for you as a gift! The Spirit of God wants to dwell in you, you should open up your heart.
- We need the Holy Spirit’s power to make it in this world.
THE HEART OF GOD
- Come as you are
- You can not work your way into a relationship with Me, just accept Me and all that comes with Me as a gift from Me to you.
- Allow Me to be in the driver seat of your life
- The choice is and always will be in your hands
- Your Value equals = WORTH DYING FOR
- I knew your name before I made this world (Jeremiah 1:5)
- Your fingerprint doesn’t match anybody's in this world
- My love wants to reach you! Come to Me you who carry heavyweights, come to me I want to give you rest!
- Rest and peace are what you need in a time like this! Supernatural peace. A peace that surpasses all understanding.
HOW TO TURN TO GOD
Romans 10:8 8 But what does it say? “The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,” that is, the message concerning faith that we proclaim: 9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and is justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved
- Confess with your mouth, and believe with your heart
- Your faith in the blood of Jesus is what makes you right with God by the grace of God.
GOD HAS A PLAN FOR YOU
Jeremiah 1: 5 5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”
- You were made for a time like this
- People didn’t make you, God made you! He loves you!
- When God made you He said: “ It is good.”
- You were made to stand out.
- Luke 17:30 we learn about Lots wife who looked back, and God warning people to not go back to things of this world. It is our responsibility to make sure the things of this world are not in a place where God should be in our lives. Understand that those things are not going to help us, only the Spirit of God can help us
- don’t need “the stuff”, we need the Word of God! Run to the Word of God! Trust God will not let us be tested above what we a handle.
- ready for when Jesus comes, because just like this virus hit the world unexpectedly, so will He.
- way to respond to the call of God with all our heart is with our life.
- that there is a spiritual fight going on, and it’s a dangerous time to be a lukewarm Christian.
- For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
- Corinthians 10:4 The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds.
- THE LIFE OF FAITH
James 2: 18 -20 18
But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.” Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds. 19 You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder. 20 You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deed is useless?
- Your life choices are evidence of your faith/what you truly believe.
- Walk with people who walk the “faith life”
- Association is crucial as we walk in faith. Our friends represent what we believe.
Matthew 7: 24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.”
- We need to act on the Word of God, not only hear it.
- If we build our house on the Rock, Jesus, it will stand!
- When storms come, it meets my faith. It can not move my faith.
- The Word of God is my foundation.