ROMANS 10: 17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
- We grow in our faith as we gain more knowledge about the Word of God.
- Satan must bow before the Word of God, it is unquestionable. But how much do we know and apply the Word of God as we run our race? Because that is what makes the difference to our race.
In Jesus and the authority He gave us, we are the law enforcers in the Spirit. We permit what is acceptable according to the Word of God and whatnot.
See-through God’s perspective what is really happening in your life, and understand the change only starts once you open up your mouth and speak the Word of God. God gave us the tools to pray for the change needed.
You are not a beggar, you are a king. You are royalty. You are seated in Heavenly places and rule and reign from that position in Jesus.
- JOHN 15:7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.
- To ask really means to put a demand on what is due to you.
- Ask as one in authority. Speak and demand in your authority in Jesus.
- If your faith is bold enough, you will see a lot of things happening.
- Are we going to limit God with our small faith??
God will be so proud of us if we will take up the authority Jesus died on the cross for us to have.
- ISAIAH 54: 17 no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD.
- Weapons will be formed, but they won’t prosper.
- PROVERBS 6:31 Yet if he is caught, he must pay sevenfold, though it costs him all the wealth of his house.
- Whatever Satan has stolen from you, you must arrest him in the spirit, and demand the sevenfold payback.
Do this every time that you think of what he has stolen.
Put the demand on him!
- LUKE 10: 19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.
- Understand that nothing shall harm you as you are in Christ Jesus.
- You have to operate in your authority and fight the good fight of faith with your authority.