When the Bible says that Jesus was a curse on the cross, it means He took the curses. But through the forgiveness and application of the Blood of Jesus.
We need to realize that many times people don’t even know if there is a curse operating in their lives because they are so use to the results.
Make sure to look at the fruits in your life, and then go on to find the root of that.
God visits the sins of the forefathers on the children, and that is what He sees unless it cleansed by the blood of Jesus.
By confessing all the sins, we then access then grace and forgiveness Jesus came to give us.
The following things are mentioned in this message:
- Freemasonry in the family bloodline
- Yoga practices
- Idols in your house
- Financial sins
- Spiritual Pride
- Family sicknesses and diseases
- Unconfessed family sins
18 Give ear, our God, and hear; open your eyes and see the desolation of the city that bears your Name. We do not make requests of you because we are righteous, but because of your great mercy.
- This is a intersession prayer.
- We can also intercede like this for our territory.
- We need to clean our houses and territories. If we gave any idol or sin a place in it, it must be confessed so that the blood can cleanse it and set you free.
Numbers 14: 18
‘The Lord is longsuffering and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation.’
Exodus 20: 6
but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.
- The above scripture describes God’s heart for us all. He wants to bless us and be good to us. But we must repent and keep His ways.
Nehemiah 9: 1 – 2
Now in the twenty and fourth day of this month the children of Israel were assembled with fasting, and with sackcloth's, and earth upon them.
2 And the seed of Israel separated themselves from all strangers, and stood and confessed their sins, and the iniquities of their fathers.
- We can see real repentance by their actions.
- They also confessed all the sins of their forefathers.
"'Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God.
- Don’t participate in activities from mediums.
- Confess if your family was involved with these things.
Exodus 20: 3
"You shall have no other gods before me.