“Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.”
- Understanding forms part of receiving revelations regarding a certain subject.
- When we face difficulties we use it as a time to see if the devil might have a hold on us, in even a way that we should still learn about. There for we have learned a lot about curses.
- Coming from a healing and deliverance ministry, we have seen open doors for the enemy is very crucial.
The effect of a curse is as follow:
In a certain aspect of one’s life it can feel like, just when you get up and start moving in a direction, something pulls you back to the start again, like a rubber band effect.
It seems like you just can’t experience living blessed in that aspect.
a Curse is a blessing blocker, and must be dealt with.
A Curse is a live wire plugged in somewhere and must be dealt with.
How the curse can be broken:
Although we fully believe that Jesus took every curse on that cross for us, we understand the blood must be applied first to clean us and set us free. There for repentance of the root cause of the curse is very important. That is the moment that the Blood of Jesus ends the curse that was still active.
To be cursed is to be on the wrong side of God. The wrong side of the Word of God.
Notes to keep in mind:
- Unforgiveness and a curse goes together ( Genesis 12:3 )
- Unconfessed sin empowers a curse
- The worst curses are the ones coming from your mouth. You can’t have what you curse.
- You can be cursed and not even know it.
- The Word of God can either be a building block or a stumbling block in your life. You decide what it is to you.
- Curse is the power to fail.
- Deuteronomy 30:19
- Matthew 18:24
- 1 John 1:9
- Genesis 12:3
- 1 Peter 2: 7