In this message Pastor Jaco Mostert discusses who we are and how we should see ourselves.
But first, he mentions that details regarding the chip/end-times was brought to his attention and shares what he discovered.
But let’s get into the self – image message:
1 John 4: 18 18 There is no fear in love [dread does not exist], but full-grown (complete, perfect) love [a]turns fear out of doors and expels every trace of terror! For fear [b]brings with it the thought of punishment, and [so] he who is afraid has not reached the full maturity of love [is not yet grown into love’s complete perfection].
- If you have the Love of God, which is the Word of God, which is knowledge that is alive in you, there’s no place for fear.
- If you don’t understand that nothing can separate you from the perfect love of God, then you will have fears. But is because of the lack of knowledge/the lack of Love inside of you.
So the self – image, how you see yourself is very important in the Kingdom of God.
- Understand that this Love of God is a gift that you should just receive. Just receive His Love.
- We can’t do anything to earn His Love, we should only receive it. If we want to try and earn it with becoming better and doing better it becomes religious acts and legalism. It’s anti- Christ.
- Because of this love and grace, we have no right to judge others. It’s good to be in a place of releasing that without this love and grace of God which He poured into us, we are nothing.
- Die to yourself. There are many things within a person’ heart that shouldn’t be there. Things that will block the initial intended effect of receiving the love and grace of God.
Mark 12: 30 – 31 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’[a] 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b] There is no commandment greater than these.”
- How can we love a neighbor if we can’t even love ourselves?
- Understand that God accepts you. He loves you. Therefor you can accept and love yourself.
- Now, because I accept and love myself, I can do so with others. Acceptance and Love in Him for yourself is the base to loving others.
Some people hate themselves so much, they can’t seem to forgive themselves for things, and are always hard and heavy on themselves. They struggle to receive God’s love and forgiveness.
James 1: 22 – 24 22 Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. 23 Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like someone who looks at his face in a mirror 24 and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like.
- Pick up the Word of God, as the mirror that it is, and see what it says about you, and remember it!
- If you see something in the mirror/ God’s Word that isn’t OK, simply correct it. (Clean yourself up if needed).
- How you look to God is important.
God wants to restore us and make us whole. He does so by revealing His love for you in His Word and as you seek His presence. God wants us to be who He originally intended for us to be before life distorted us. Many of us were broken from our childhood time and programmed in ways that are not of God.
God wants to restore and redeem all that the enemy tried to steal from you. Inside and out.