Whatever we do, we need to pass the test life brings to us. The same test will continue to come up in our life until we passed it. Our test usually has to do with what God has already told us to do. Our tests are specifically designed for you, for the simple reason that God loves us too much to leave us just the way we are. Always see the gentle side of God, where He wants you to be in it with your heart as well, but our callings must take place, even if someone else should do it because we refused to humble ourselves and become willing and obedient towards God.
WHY ARE THE TESTS THERE
Mark 10: 29 - 31 29 “Truly I tell you,” Jesus replied, “no one who has left home or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for me and the gospel 30 will fail to receive a hundred times as much in this present age: homes, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and fields—along with persecutions—and in the age to come eternal life. 31 But many who are first will be last, and the last first.”
- Jesus made it clear that in this world we are going to have trouble.
- Following Jesus may cost us the life we know, but in Him, we will get 100 times more, but along with persecutions.
- The blessing can come with persecution
James 1: 2 – 4 “2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.”
- Be joyful when there is a test knowing this test is going to produce for you to be leveled up and bring forth something beautiful.
- A Test brings an upgrade
- The more enemies you have, the more you will be blessed because God wants to show off with how He blesses His children.
- He will curse those who curse you and bless those who bless you.
- Tests will show you where God is in your picture, and it presents an opportunity to see how we use our mouths.
- God releases the tests and trials and never without good reason.
- Tests are tailor-made. It fits your personality; capabilities; gifts and character- everything is included in your test.
1 Peter 1: 6- 7 In all this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. 7 These have come so that the proven genuineness of your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire—may result in praise, glory, and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed.
- Tests are only for a little while/a season.
- God will provide the grace for you in this season, just obey or learn with a willing heart.
- The trial of our faith is much more precious than gold, even if gold has been created by fire. God sometimes puts us through fire to also purify us.
- We need to be purified so that we can reflect God better.
GOD IS WITH YOU IN THE TEST
John 15: 18 – 20 18 “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20 Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also.
- We will get people who don’t like us, just like they did with Jesus, but here we see that He relates to us and therefore also have compassion with us during the persecution and tests that we face.
- We are one with God, keep this in mind during your test. When you speak, God speaks.