When one has a religious spirit, you can experience conflict within yourself on this topic and also create conflict with others about this, which isn’t necessary. We are the Body of Christ and there for we should be bigger about these things, and understand celebrating Christmas can not pollute you. Idolatry is the problem, but taking a day to celebrate the birth of Jesus, is OK.
We need to be in the Spirit and not act in the natural constantly looking for faults, and finding ways to try and earn our way into Heaven.
Just because Pagans started celebrating on this day, doesn’t mean God can not also take this day over and make it a day where the world celebrates Jesus’ birth.
WHAT IS THE REAL PROBLEM?
- Understand that the devil wants to kill, steal and destroy. He will let a religious spirit come against this precious celebration.
- What we do, we do it with a heart of love for Christ, understanding that by His grace we can celebrate Him. Religious spirits doesn’t understand this. Thinking what they do or don’t do, will determine their access to Heaven.
- Herod also wanted to kill Jesus, unknowingly many are doing this as they fight the topic of Christmas.
Ephesians 5: 15 -17 15 Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, 16 making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. 17 Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is.
- If you had only 10 days left before standing before God, will you still fight Christmas? Or make better use of your time in wisdom by gathering your treasures in Heaven?
- Make use of every opportunity, including Christmas to glorify God, and testify about God.
- Watch out that in this time you don’t speak out against the anointed ones of God.
Romans 14: 1 – 8 “ Accept the one whose faith is weak, without quarreling over disputable matters. 2 One person’s faith allows them to eat anything, but another, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables. 3 The one who eats everything must not treat with contempt the one who does not, and the one who does not eat everything must not judge the one who does, for God has accepted them. 4 Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord can make them stand. 5 One person considers one day more sacred than another; another considers every day alike. Each of them should be fully convinced in their mind. 6 Whoever regards one day as special does so to the Lord. Whoever eats meat does so to the Lord, for they give thanks to God; and whoever abstains does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God. 7 For none of us lives for ourselves alone, and none of us dies for ourselves alone. 8 If we live, we live for the Lord; and if we die, we die for the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.
- Whoever regards one day as special does so to the Lord.
- Everything should be done for the Lord, and we must respect and honor that some people observe certain things and days FOR THE LORD.