Understand that the devil is going to fight to kill, steal, and destroy in every area of your life. It is important to fight the enemy back!
Matthew 11: 12 12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
- It’s a precious prize which is taken by force.
- The Kingdom of God is the way God wants us to live. We need to push into what God wants for us.
- The Kingdom isn’t for the lazy who slack and aren’t willing to do anything for it.
- We have to fight for what we want in the authority God gave us.
- Let the Holy Spirit lead you on how to fight and what needs to be fought.
- It’s not always trying to fight and earn what God has in store for us, but we do this from a position of “rest in Him”
- The devil is a master of influence and he knows all your weaknesses.
Luke10: 18 - 20 18 He replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. 19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. 20 However, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.”
- Understand that nothing shall harm you
- The devil is like a dog that smells fear, don’t give him that doorway into your life.
- The devil goes according to what people believe, so be careful what you believe.
- The devil will also use what you say, against you.
- The devil wants to keep us away from ruling and reigning in the spirit. There he will come with all sorts of rules and religious ways on Christians to keep them out of the spirit and in the natural.
Psalms 105: 13 – 15 they wandered from nation to nation,
from one kingdom to another.14 He allowed no one to oppress them; for their sake he rebuked kings: 15 “Do not touch my anointed ones;
do my prophets no harm.”
- The devil is touching the anointed one of God by touching you and areas of your life.
Numbers 23:8 8 How can I curse those whom God has not cursed?
How can I denounce those whom the Lord has not denounced?
- People can’t curse what God doesn’t curse, they can only bless God’s people.
- As long as a child of God stays cleansed and clean under the blood of Jesus and in His Righteousness, nothing can be done to that child of God.
- Unconfessed sin is the only way a child of God can be affected by the demonic realm. Always make sure to lead a life with n humble heart always ready to confess one's sin.
Psalm 37: 12 - 15 12 The wicked plot against the righteous and gnash their teeth at them;
13 but the Lord laughs at the wicked for he knows their day is coming.14 The wicked draw the sword and bend the bow to bring down the poor and needy, to slay those whose ways are upright.
15 But their swords will pierce their own hearts, and their bows will be broken.
- Whatever words or attempts the enemy proceeds with will not hit the child of God, but it will turn back to him and hit him.
- The devil's attempt’s against you are ultimate to attack your identity and confidence which we have in Jesus Christ.
- Understand that when you sin, it’s a slip and that the grace of God will meet us there.
- You are not a sinner like before, you are a new creation. Don’t let the devil try to catch you with his lies due to your slips. Just fall into the Grace of God, confess, and allow the Spirit to continue to fight for you.
- The same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead, lives in you! Remember that.
Matthew 8: 30 – 34 30 Some distance from them a large herd of pigs was feeding. 31 The demons begged Jesus, “If you drive us out, send us into the herd of pigs.”32 He said to them, “Go!” So they came out and went into the pigs, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and died in the water. 33 Those tending the pigs ran off, went into the town and reported all this, including what had happened to the demon-possessed men. 34 Then the whole town went out to meet Jesus. And when they saw him, they pleaded with him to leave their region.
- The devil operates with the territory. In the above scripture, we see his demons were responsible for that region.
- It is our responsibility to take authority over our regions.
- We rule and reign from heavenly places, the 3rd dimension, ruling over the 1st and 2nd dimension.