We need to see God for who He understands that He has a good plan for you. We ask many questions like “why and how”.
Meanwhile, it isn’t always possible for the child to understand how God is going to make things happen. We live in a fallen world that corrupts our perspective on how things truly are with God.
Unbelief is the greatest sin of the world (John 16:8), so if there is still sin in your life we must trace the unbelief.
GOD IS BOUND TO HIS WORD
- Your choices do limit God
- God can not lie and He has to do what He says
- A Lack of knowledge and understanding can result in limiting God without us even knowing it.
Romans 8:31 31 “What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?”
- “God is with me, for me, and on my side!”
In meditating on this you are reprogramming your mind that God is with you, for you and on your side.
- God knows the desires of your heart and will give you the desires of your heart at the right time. Whenever God keeps something away it’s because He loves you.
- We need to trust that God knows best.
- Get to a place of rest knowing God is for you and will make a way for you because He loves you!
- God is always at work making things work out for you, never against you.
- God has made a covenant with you, He can not go against His covenant with you.
- Get the Word of God confirmed in your heart. The Word of God is like an anchor for your soul.
Numbers 23:19 God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?
- It is impossible for God to lie, He is THE TRUTH
- His Word is yes and amen, and it shall come to pass.
- The more you spend time with Him, the more you will start to see the Truth happening in your life.
“ He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all - how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?”
- There is no higher gift that God gave us than His Son, now why would He withhold anything else?
- When you look at life through the love of God, things start to change for you.
- It is because God loves you that He wants to bless you.
- We can not separate “All things” from the love of God, it is bound to Him.
- God will never ask you to do something that He hasn’t done Himself.
- All things are tied to Jesus, He is The Way.
“When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.”
- Jesus must be our everything; our life.
- When He is our life the things of this world falls of.
- First seek the Kingdom of God and His righteousness (Matthew 6: 33)
- For me to live is Christ; to die is gain (Philippians 1:21)